Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Stop Weave From Tangling

Bill and Rocco, prisoners in Tuscany, try at least stalled urgent!

Billo is the white boy. This is a mixed small in size, which I do not know the age, he may have 6 / 7 years.
When I met him he lived in a den of 3 mx 2 m and more tied to the chain, because they were afraid to escape.
He had the kennel and winter sleeping in a box with the straw on which it rained because the roof of the closet was broken, so spend the winter in the cold and damp ...
The drinking water was green and full of algae ... and ate a bit 'of scraps from the table, when he recalled.
He never went out of his prison ... The first time he saw me, when I went to bring some decent food, I growled, but a little at a time I won and now I adore ... Now the den, where he was first imprisoned him, is occupied by Rocco. Billo now lives attached to the chain and jump all day and walk in his stool ...

Now I talk to Rocco. It 's a breton, white / orange, about 10 years. At 9 years old was sold by the original owner, a hunter, to the present as if an object is no longer needed. E 'locked up in the slum where he lived the first Bill and there has always remained, without any attention from anyone. He is also always in the dirt, I'm trying to clean it a little bit, because otherwise it cleaned once a month. A spring was full of ticks and fleas, and no one cared.

The owner, an elderly Sicilian farmer, committed suicide about 20 days ago and the children have asked me to take care of adoptions.
Please give me a hand, because at this point seem to me my children ...
Thanks for your time and solidarity. I attach photos

Greetings Michael
FOR INFO: 329/2264181- (vanessa) vitadacani.albornoz @ gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment