Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Guy Streaming Eng



Mauro Vecchi : "The battle I did when I went in elementary school (maybe fifth), while the sheet with the fantasy characters I did that I was in middle school. As a child I did not draw more than battles, particularly the Napoleonic period (I was very impressed by the film Balaclava, the one with David Hammings). I imagined that Napoleon at Waterloo, instead of losing, won. In junior high I discovered the fantasy literature covers Weelan and Michael Frazier I hit a lot of buzz and I it took me good, but like all early into the twenty-six-twenty-eight I was already exhausted. I'm resuming now. "



Battle (10/11 years)



fantasy characters (13/14 years)



In this drawing, done in his early twenties (it was 1983-84), I borrow an effect on George LaTour. I was often surreal drawings but I do not see anybody ...



(1983-84, 20 years)




Finally two most recent: it is likely to give the impression of being much more spattered then (and perhaps so ).

(2007)



(2009)



0 comments:

Post a Comment