Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bushnell Tactical Elite T-dot Riflescope

Depica

October 2010
Depica : "well .. I found to be a beloved little daughter! Yesterday I heard the parents - who I thought looked after with love the memories of my childhood. But I find you? My mother told me candid "but Isa, we threw everything ... but if you need to have drawings of your brother .. "but I say! but you can?
December 2010
Depica :" Who would have thought!
open a suitcase full of damp and mold
between pee and poop cat and mouse
find a folder!
inside there is not much,

but at least I can finally remember as marked between 1 and 3 media.



1 ^ average


2 ^ average

2 ^ average




2 ^ average



2 ^ media - vote




3 ^ average



3 ^ average

E 'can be seen that the drawings Depica, though now the human figure is very prevalent, attention to objects and architectural construction of the surrounding area has remained constant over time .


escape (2009)

untitled (2010)

untitled (2010)

Saudade (2008 )

Featured
(2008)

untitled (2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment