Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laser Sailboat For Sale Used

Bocchio

Carlo Bocchio : "In '88 I was fixed with Akira, and I also began working to make this bike into a 1:1 scale. But I liked them all, those souls in the motion. I have a passion for all mechanical equipment in general. "


Kaneda bike (1988/89)




mecha: 1 (2010)


"The concept for the VG have always been a passion. So far I have not ever made for anybody, most of them do so elaborate that also serve as illustrations, but one day who knows ... "


Streetfighter (1989)


AssassinV (2009)

MDLSHEET - Wardor2 (2009)



Argo, ship Starblazers - 1986/87


"It was one of my favorite childhood tales. I want to recover feature films, to enjoy the thrill of that time: a film is in production and will be finished by 2010. The mechanical design has been my first love, coming from the Japanese cartoon of robottoni, then the sci-fi and fantasy have integrated this passion with the human figure, architecture and so on. "

MechaBorg N-210 (2009)


9x14 This is an illustration that I did on moleskine Mauro Uzzeo, because those are the things I love to do, apart from the trade embargo work.

moleskine



0 comments:

Post a Comment