Elena Grigoli : "Tom e Beatrice e il mondo dei gatti... forse il mio primo fumetto, disegnato su una delle tante agende che riempivo da piccina. Quando disegnavo, non scribacchiavo semplicemente... ma inventavo vere e proprie storie che spesso dicevo solamente a voce alta, come nel caso di questa famiglia di gatti. Il vizio di raccontarmi le storie me lo son tenuto fino a 15 anni.
Tom e Beatrice e il mondo dei gatti (1992)
This Bugs Bunny invested by the bora of Trieste, still makes me die laughing!
The Divine Comedy (then I copied Jacovitti) designed for an Italian in charge of the first high school
a fun comparison girl ^ ^ 1993 - 2009 boscaiola
Among all my childhood drawings, sorry did not find what I did in second grade: depicting the god Ganesha, the elephant-headed child. I remember it well because the teacher showed it to the class that later filled me with insults (invidiosi!). That's why even now the compliments make me a strange effect. In my Valpolicella village climax they hitch I was a child as "artist" since they did not know half-measures: O you did not know you were drawing or an artist.
When you give this honor you already know what to expect: Each parish board, each drawing, each arrow to indicate the country fair, drew the designs them yourself. For some years ('98-2004, I think), I was also the official newspaper cartoonist countries: Armaron (which means closet, Verona).
the first picture I posted in my life ... hahaha perspective at will!
Ah, note that the same page, there was talk of Turin. A nice coincidence:)
first vignette, Armaron (1999)
In the same year also tried to make it truly an artist. At the country fair (the arrow) exhibiting my paintings: oils on canvas depicting child from goblins funny and colorful clothes. I have earned the first coin (because of the cartoons I did for free).
I've sold a dozen ... but you realize that someone has hung in the living room (or in the closet) of "gray" original? Among other things, unsold Verona have filled my room and my mother every now and then threatens to throw them, but so does not. I stopped them when a friend said to me, "ultimately these goblins have a sad expression."
clouds Weaver (2001)
At festivals also sold self-produced fanzine ... this type (as above, fill the unsold house. the rest has come under the clutches of some child and its markers)
fanzine 2003
0 comments:
Post a Comment